Friday, September 1, 2017

Thank You. Thank You!!

I can't even begin to express my gratitude to the many supporters that have supported my Hurricane Harvey Wishlist. With your help, I have been able to donate three car loads of items to shelters and rescues that have been impacted by the hurricane. Your support means the world to these animals, we are their voice and their protectors!

So far, I have dropped off:
8 Medium or Large Metal Dog Crates
2 Cat Kennels
1 Large 4ft x 4ft x 6ft Covered Dog Run
60 slip leashes
Towels
10 Martingale Collars
Cleaning Supplies
Medical Supplies
Dog and Cat Toys
9 large cozy dog fleece blankets
6 small cozy cat fleece blankets
2 big soft dog beds
260 lbs of Dog Food
120 Cans of Cat Food
Kitty Litter
Food Bowls




Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Facebook  |  Instagram