Friday, September 1, 2017

Bailing Out Benji Fundraiser Starts today!!


As I started my business 8 years ago, I recognized that I wanted it to be more than simply a business, I wanted it to be compassionate and to support my own values in life as well as support my family. A huge piece of my heart belongs to the animal rescues that worked to promote ans support my business as I started growing and now, I am so honored that I am able to turn the tables and offer that same level of support to rescues that are working hard to better the lives of animals. 

This month, I am hosting a fundraiser for Bailing Out Benji, an organization that focuses on ending puppy mills (large scale dog breeding operations) and advocating on a political level to end this abuse. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, puppy mills can be found all across our country (well, all across the world really) and the conditions that animals are kept in are beyond horrendous. 

Bailing Out Benji steps in and speaks for those animals, they give them a voice and in doing so, have rescues hundreds of dogs themselves as well as advocated on behalf of thousands - tens of thousands! This organization is the epitome of a grassroots effort and one that has a passion rarely seen. 

I worked with them to feature 6 original paintings, featuring rescues from their organization. Each of these dogs has a story, one that I will tell here over the coming weeks. Visit our fundraiser and if you can support it, please do! 100% of every original painting will be donated to Bailing Out Benji and 30% from every other item in our fundraiser shop! We cannot wait to send them a donation because every single penny will be put to good use! 

Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Facebook  |  Instagram