Wednesday, July 27, 2016

When Your Horse Needs A Cuddle...

The bond between humans and animals can be incredible. This morning, I woke up to my sweet Holly pup snuggled up on my pillow, a rare thing for her as she usually likes her space. As soon as she saw my eyes open, I could hear and feel the flop, flop, flop of her tail happily hitting the bed, so excited that I was finally awake to play. This video reminded me of my silly girl's morning cuddles, just on a much, much larger scale! 



Order your Inca tote here >>
Share your love of horses off with our 'Inca the Horse' tote bag! Inca is a beautiful Quarter Horse who was saved after being abandoned on a farm when her former owners moved away. She was malnourished and barely able to stand when she was found. Luckily, a wonderful rescue took her in and she has now fully recovered. Inca enjoys long walks through the pasture and her best buddy is a handsome goat named Pepper. Each tote bag is hand-printed in our Austin, TX studio and every design you find on our website is 100% original artwork by Stephanie Conrad!