Friday, April 8, 2016

Dogs Inspire Us to Be Great!


When I first saw this story, I was immediately struck by the love that Eric must have had for Peety and of course, saddened by his loss. Health is such an important issue and one that so many of us, including myself often overlook. Recently, I joined anew gym and have started working out on a regular basis and I can already feel a difference in my own mental state. In addition, my husband, and I have started taking longer, more frequent walks with our pups and the connection between us all has grown even stronger. 

While we often think of our pets as little creatures who depend on us, it's rare that we stop and think about how much we depend on them. My dogs have been with me through some of the toughest moments in my life and I am so grateful for the love that they give. I know if I ever need a little boost in my self-confidence, they are always there to cheer me on and show that unconditional love only a dog can give! 



Hug your pets today, take them for an extra walk, but most of all take a moment to appreciate them for exactly who they are! 

Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Facebook |  Instagram  |  Twitter