Saturday, April 11, 2015

Photography sessions with Stephanie

Photography is one of my very favorite art forms! Not only do I have the chance to create beautiful photos, my clients are always adorable! Sure, it can be challenging to get a pup to sit still, but it's an extremely fun challenge. 

I like to keep my photography sessions simple and easy, which I believe makes for the most beautiful photos. Rather than having tons of props, I focus on the pets themselves. Sure, sometimes we put them in a cute flower collar or bow-tie, but overall, my photos are clean and bright. My clients tend to agree that this style suits me and really brings out the true personalities of the pets that I photograph. 

While many photographers charge an additional fee to have access to your photos, each of my photo sessions includes full access to your high resolution digital images. Should you choose to have prints made, I offer reasonable rates for professional printing. I'm not here to add fees later on, I simply want to create beautiful photos that you will love forever!

For the next couple of weeks, I will be offering a Texas Bluebonnet themed sessions. These are limited for only a few weeks as the wildflowers are in full bloom! If you live in the Austin area and would like to set up a flower-session, shoot me an email to service@petstudioart.com!

Pricing and a little more info by clicking here!

Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com