Monday, February 10, 2014

Special Totes for APA


For the last 3 months, I have been slowly (but steadily) stocking up on tote bags for my friends at Austin Pets Alive to donate to their annual American Pets Alive No Kill Conference. What an amazing organization! 

American Pets Alive Conference
Feb 22 - 24, 2014 in Austin, TX
http://www.americanpetsalive.org/

Not only was I able to provide these much needed totes at no cost to the conference. If you are an Austin local, or if you want to hop on a plane for a weekend trip to my fabulous city, this conference is full of wonderful information on how to save lives in your own community.

You can only get these limited edition tote bags at the conference! Of course, if you can't make it and want a tote, you can always order one from my online store: http://www.petstudioart.com/categories/tote-bags.html

Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Follow Pet Studio Art on Facebook & Instagram!

Happily, I was able to visit with a few of the awesome APA pups when I dropped off the tote bags!