Friday, November 2, 2012

Adopt a Senior Pet!

Annabelle, a 17 year old Senior kitty.
Available for adoption through the
Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter.
When I think of my grandparents, I have nothing but fond memories. Their stories always brought a smile, even though I had heard them all a thousand times. Their laugh always made me feel warm and their love was truly unconditional. In my grandparents eyes, I could do no wrong!

Well, this month is Senior Pet Month all around the country. I feel like these senior pets have stories to tell, smiles to share and most of all, they have unconditional love to give, just like our beloved grandparents. The only difference is... they don't have those loved ones to dote on. 

So, as we enter 'Adopt, a Senior Pet Month' this November, I ask everyone that is visiting a shelter and considering a new pet, stop and visit with the senior pets. You might find that they speak to you. 


Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com