Monday, June 18, 2012

Saying Goodbye to Mason and Muru

It always amazes me how a little foster kitten can win over my heart in such a short amount of time. Mason and Muru, my most recent fosters, came into my life just over a month ago at only 4 weeks old.

They were a little shy over the first few days, but as soon as they realized that I wasn't out to get them, their playful sides came out and there wasn't a moment that the two of them could be caught snuggling or wrestling together! 

Today, I took them to meet their new owner at Petsmart. It was love at first sight and while my eyes were filled with tears as I said goodbye, I knew that they were going to a great home! I was even more surprised and excited for these two rugrats when their new parents decided to go on a shopping spree and purchase over $200 in treats, toys and beds for these sweet kids! Mason and Muru are off to start their new life... 



Stephanie Conrad
The Pet Studio | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Follow The Pet Studio on Facebook!