Thursday, January 26, 2012

Bath Time for the Pups!


Does your dog love or hate baths? I have one that loves them and one that hates them.... so Bath Day at my house is always a funny experience... which is what inspired me to run our fantastic Bath-Time Contest this month! 


Not only did I get a variety of contestants, ranging from Guinea Pigs to Mastiffs, but this contest was the absolute least drama-filled contest that I have ever run! I mean that in the best way! Not only did we have no major issues, the contestants all had fun voting for each other and sharing their votes with their friends!


For example, our first place winner, Juno the Pit Bull, runs her own Facebook page shared many of the other contestants and made sure that they felt included as well! I think this was reflected in the astounding number of votes that Juno received... higher than any other contestant I have had join one of these contests... 1026 Votes!! Wow!


In honor of her friendliness and joining in to a great competition. I am going to upgrade the winning painting from an 8in x 10in to a 12in x 12in piece! Congratulations Juno!
Juno, 1st Place Winner in the Bath Time Contest!
Then, in second place, we had the amazing Champ! Champ and Girl (you might remember Girl from her contest winning previously!) promote an anti-bullying campaign called Bullies against Bullying! Champ came into second place with an incredible 890 votes!


Our second place prize was originally a $50 gift certificate towards a custom painting, however since we had such a great contest, I am going to be offering second place a $65 gift certificate towards a Custom Painting instead! Congratulations Champ!
Champ, 2nd Place winner in the Bath Time Contest.
Girl, winner in the Best Smile Contest in 2011.
In 3rd Place we have Gretel! With some great competition, Gretel was gracious and friendly and brought in a whopping 595 votes for herself! 

Gretel's prize was originally a $20 gift certificate towards a Custom Piece, however, I have decided to upgrade that to a $40 gift certificate towards a Custom Painting! Congratulations Gretel!!

Gretel, 3rd Place winner in the Bath Time Contest!

These three contestants worked so hard to get their crazy number of votes! But, there were many others in the contest that were absolutely adorable! I am going to be awarding everyone that entered their pets with a $30 Gift Certificate towards their very own Custom Pet Painting by The Pet Studio!


I also wanted to award some prizes of my own for my very favorite pictures that came in! I fell in love with a few contestants and while I try to stay impartial during the contest... after the contest, I am going to share my very own favorites! Each of my own favorites will be receiving a $35 Gift Certificate as a Consolation Prize as well as my own Thank You for participating! 
Jacobi.............................................................Flirt
Sweetie..........................................................Phinneas
Frankie............................................................Garfield
Thank you all for participating! This was a fantastic contest and I hope to see you all join in on some future fun with The Pet Studio!


Please keep in mind that with each painting order, 10% of the profits will be donated to the rescue organization of your choice (with a few exceptions on rescue organizations). The Pet Studio is committed to making a difference in the lives of homeless animals and over the last 2 years, over $7000 has been raised to help pets in need! Thank you so much for your support, together we are supporting a great cause (and having lots of fun while doing it!)!


Stephanie Conrad
The Pet Studio | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com


Follow The Pet Studio on Facebook!