Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Painting SALE!

Stella, one of the many pieces available at
www.petstudioart.com
Recently, I had the pleasure of hanging my artwork at a well known local restaurant, Kerbey Lane Cafe. The show lasted for 2 months and during that time, I was able to showcase my own paintings alongside photographs of our local adoptable animals from the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter. 

The show was a huge success, not only did I sell a few paintings (a goal of course) but we were able to reach a new audience for the shelter animals and every animal that was featured in the show was adopted!! 

I want to send a big THANK YOU to Kerbey Lane for showcasing my works and of course, when the time comes for another show, I will absolutely be looking forward to another great showing. 

Of course, now, the 35+ paintings that were on display are back at my studio and ready to find homes of their own as well! So, this week, all paintings will be hugely discounted in hopes of sending them off to bring joy on someone else's walls! 

Click here to see all of the available works, each painting is 100% original on canvas. The canvas pieces are wrapped and painted along the edges, making them ready to hang when they arrive to you!

Video showcasing all of the works that were sent to Kerbey Lane Cafe! 


Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Facebook  |  Instagram |  Twitter