Friday, November 25, 2016

Blue Genie has arrived!

It's my favorite time of year. The holidays have arrived, which means we are now prepping for our biggest month, full of holiday shoppers on our website, sending out orders to our fabulous retailers (see our list here!) and we just finished setting up for our favorite holiday show, the Blue Genie Art Bazaar

This show is in it's 16th year and has become a staple in Austin, TX for holiday shopping. I actually find myself stocking up on gifts for birthdays and rarely find myself leaving the show without a little something special (which gets expensive because I stop by almost daily to check my own booth stock! 

As a member of the Austin Art Community, I feel like this show truly embodies the spirit of the Austin art scene. Over 200 local crafters and artists who have turned their hobbies into a true way of life join together to showcase our works. Literally thousands of unique items line the shelves and original artwork covers every inch of the walls. Each time I turn a corner, I find something new to fall in love with. 

If you are in the Austin area, I highly recommend taking some time this month to visit the show and offer some support to your local small business owners! 


The show runs 10am - 10pm through December 23rd, then from 10am - 10pm on Dec 24th. 
6100 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78752


Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Facebook  |  Instagram