Thursday, June 26, 2014

New Foster Kittens!! Eeeek!!


Its always exciting to bring home new foster kittens and this group is especially exciting since they are the first visitors to my new 1200 square foot art studio! 

You can see where my priorities lie - I haven't even moved all of my equipment in or hooked up my water lines, but we have already made a commitment to the Williamson County Regional Shelter to help save as many lives as we can. These next few months are especially exciting for the shelter as they are one of 50 shelters involved in the ASPCA 100K challenge, a challenge where our shelter in particular is striving to save 2000 lives in 3 months!

I'm going to be holding a kitten naming contest on my Facebook page today!

Enjoy the new photos of my little ones! I am sure there will be plenty more in the coming weeks!





Stephanie Conrad
Pet Studio Art | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Follow Pet Studio Art on Facebook & Instagram!