Wednesday, August 15, 2012

City Dog Hot Spots

Subway signs are trending. You can find city landmarks all over the art world, but there seems to be something missing... Landmarks for Dogs! I live in one of the most pet-friendly cities in the United States, Austin, TX. With the amazing Doggy Social scene, it just came to me one day as I was out walking my sweet girl, Holly.... I need to take these doggy hot-spots and create a completely new take on these modern signs! So, my City Dog Hot Spot series was born!

Each piece is printed professionally on archival luster papers with your choice of 3 design sizes. Starting at only $35, these pieces are sure to bring a bit of modern flair into your home!


Check out the entire 20 city series here. More designs coming soon!
Feel free to request a city by emailing service@petstudioart.com.

Stephanie Conrad
The Pet Studio | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Follow The Pet Studio on Facebook!