Friday, February 10, 2012

Getting ready for Fab

Getting ready for Fab..... Fab.com that is!

I notice that I have been a little sparse over the last couple of weeks, but it is for a great reason! The amazing Fab.com (if you don't have an account sign up for one here, it's free!: www.fab.com) has contacted The Pet Studio and will feature my first big sale on their website from March 15 - 22nd.

Needless to say, I have been just crazy finalizing our sale, receiving inventory and supplies so I can get ready to hand-craft thousands of necklaces!

Fab.com will be offering 38 different necklace designs custom created by The Pet Studio at huge discounts! 

My personal favorite, Rainbow Dog!
This sale will be a great opportunity to stock up for those Birthday and Holiday Gifts for your friends and family this year!

Keep an eye out for the sale announcement on Facebook and Twitter and don't forget to sign up for your very own Fab.com account!

Stephanie Conrad
The Pet Studio | Owner | Artist
www.petstudioart.com

Follow The Pet Studio on Facebook!